« Home | Imate's New Windows Mobile Device » | Razer Pro Type Keyboard » | Live Messenger Comes to Xbox 360 » | MasterSeek : Business Search engine and Import Exp... » | Online Business Guide » | First Woman to Win Turing Award » | Asus Reveals Gaming LCD Monitor » | You Can Now Click On Your Own Google Ads! » | Commercials from Gmail » | Google Search Engine Improved Again »

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver

Text Link Ads

Although it was first displayed at E3 in 2006, the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows is finally now made available for purchase. The adapter lets you use your standard wireless 360 peripherals, such as the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller and Wireless Headset, with your Windows PC which means Windows users, who can finally enjoy some wireless play, and it'll only cost them $20.

It also means much more wireless action for upcoming games for Windows titles such as Shadowrun, UNO and Halo 2, along with generic game controls and VoIP functionality. Microsoft is also releasing a $60 package which includes the receiver as well as a wireless controller. Both items are available in the market, although we don't know if its out in India yet.

Labels: , , ,

Hi all, I thought I might like to share this with you. I checked on many of us Malaysian bloggers and found out that almost none knew the existence of this program.

Please don’t discard this, just check it out and see how things go. And for a token of appreciation that I introduced it to you guys, I’d be happy if you visit the website through my link.

www.agloco.com/r/BBCJ1811

Thanks!

Wireless is best upcoming tool specaily for pc games .

One thing i want to sat just check out your sub title of your blog , you have missed a letter in front of about .

find handpicked news bout the latest

Plz correct me if i am wrong .

Hey Aditya.. were in Xavier's Vile Parle.

Can anyone recommend the best RMM software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: [url=http://www.n-able.com] N-able N-central network health tool
[/url] ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Whether there are analogues?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Aadi
  • From Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
  • I am a cool guy, a web-publisher trying to make some money from internet. Computer and internet - can't live without it. I love to help others, especially if work is related to computers and internet.
My profile

 Subscribe in a reader

http://www.text-link-ads.com/xml_blogger.php?inventory_key=2MOQ4THQBSD14FOAR7CJ&feed=1 http://www.text-link-ads.com/xml_blogger.php?inventory_key=2MOQ4THQBSD14FOAR7CJ&feed=2