« Home | Whats happening now-a-days in Soccer » | Use Toothpaste to Clean Compact Discs » | I got the Proof that Woman = Problems » | My Fastest 50 Frags in Counter-Strike » | Chat Log Between Me and Steven Johal » | The day when I got 30 Kbps » | Hi »

Oh My GoD Angelina Jolie in Auto-Rickshaw!!!!

Text Link Ads

I was going through a Newspaper,and I just glanced through a article on Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and Guess what !!! I saw their pic when they had come in India and traveling through a Auto-Rickshaw !! I was totally shocked watching the super-stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt traveling through a Rickshaw !!!! so I scanned the photos and now I am gonna blog them here are the photos have a look at them



So dint you get Shocked!! watching Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in a Auto-Rickshaw !!!

http://www.freeastrology.us

A study of the positions and relationships of the sun, moon,
stars, and planets in order to judge their influence on human
actions.it consists of interpreting the influence of stars and
planets on earthly affairs and human destinies

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Aadi
  • From Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
  • I am a cool guy, a web-publisher trying to make some money from internet. Computer and internet - can't live without it. I love to help others, especially if work is related to computers and internet.
My profile

 Subscribe in a reader

http://www.text-link-ads.com/xml_blogger.php?inventory_key=2MOQ4THQBSD14FOAR7CJ&feed=1 http://www.text-link-ads.com/xml_blogger.php?inventory_key=2MOQ4THQBSD14FOAR7CJ&feed=2